Situated within Toronto's financial core along the Bay Street corridor, 357 Bay offers tenants fast and convenient access to the PATH system, TTC options, Eaton Centre, great downtown restaurants, shopping, hotels, cafes and entertainment. The historic façade and interior finishes provide an elegant feeling while the bright open suites offer businesses impressive and unique workspace options.
Fun fact: The bronze art deco doors at 357 Bay once graced the main entrance of the old Toronto Star headquarters, now generously on loan from the Royal Ontario Museum for public display.
Size / sf
Number of Floors
Total Parking Stalls
Number of Elevators
- PATH system
- Eaton Centre
- Numerous restaurants
- Fitness centres
- Public Transit Surface Route: Yes
- Ceiling Height (slab to T-bar): 8'5"
- Fibre Optic Capability: Yes
- Satellite Dish Capability: Yes
- HVAC Dist System:ceiling ducting/plenum return/steam radiant heat
- Fire Detection System: Yes
- Sprinkler System: Basement Only
Sustainability & Awards
Building Size (sf)
Safety and Access
|This building is currently 100% leased.|
- Total Additional Rent $22.81 (psf/yr)
- Operating Costs $14.55 (psf/yr)
- Realty Tax $8.26 (psf/yr)